Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

April 7, 2013

CHINA TOWN & LITTLE ITALY













Dinner in Little Italy







China Town


Good Day Mates! 

I am excited to write to you about our delicious dinner in Little Italy Melbourne, Australia.

You might find the name "Little Italy" familiar, since it's our favorite spot to eat in Melbourne.  

We got to share our favorite dinner spot with the family!

We had a delicious bottle of red wine (BYO- the bottle my dad bought in Yarra Valley Winery), soup, and all sorts of pastas.  Michelle and I had a delicious mushroom risotto, Anthony had a bacon and dijon mustard risotto, my Dad had chicken parmesan, my Mom had stuffed raviolis, and Christopher had a margarita pizza!!!

YUM YUM YUM

Stay tuned,

Nicole





1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds delicious. As the Italians would say DELIZIOSO.

    Love,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete