Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

April 24, 2013

OFF TO SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA





- - - LEAVING MELBOURNE - - -





- - - ARRIVING IN SYDNEY - - -







- - - PICNIC IN THE PARK - - -









G'day Mates,

We had a wonderful flight from Melbourne to Sydney, Australia.

We all know two addresses:
1.  Our Own
2.  P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney

After we landed in Sydney we went to have a beautiful picnic at the park!

Stay tuned for all the adventures of Sydney!!!!

I will try to update the blog as soon as possible - but right now we are off on our flight to FIJI!

STAY TUNED,

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I liked all the photos, mainly the aerial views.
    The pizza looks yummy. After trying this popular meal in so many different places I'm curious to know the consensus of which one you both consider the best.
    And, my dear granddaughter, regarding P.Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney, I wouldn't go there - have you seen what sort of dentist he is? :)

    ReplyDelete