Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

April 15, 2013

SWIMMING THE GREAT BARRIER REEF







THE REEF

WE FOUND NEMO

TURTLE, TURTLE


JUST KEEP SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING


SWIMMING WITH CRUSH!  NOGGIN!




ANTHONY AND THE TURTLE




"SHE TOUCHED THE BUTT - FINDING NEMO"





MY FAVORITE FISH



- WITH OUR JELLYFISH PROTECTOR SUITS -

ANTHONY EXPLORING


JELLYFISH


MY DAD & ANTHONY











- MY DAD & ANTHONY FOUND ANOTHER TURTLE TO HAVE FUN WITH -






























































--- WE FOUND NEMO ---

G'day Mates,

The dive on the Great Barrier's Outer Reef was absolutely AMAZING!

This is truly a dream of a lifetime, and I cannot believe this dream became a living reality.

The Great Barrier Reef is the world's largest reef system and can be seen from space (Anthony's favorite fun fact).  We got to see the reef from up high on the helicopter ride (check out the blog under this), where we got incredible photos!  But now we were able to capture incredible shots from underneath!!!!

The Great Barrier Reef is composed of over 2, 900 individual reefs.

Thirty species of whales, dolphins, and porpoises have been recorded in the Great Barrier Reef.  

Six species of sea turtles come to the reef to breed. 
 We had a lot of fun playing with the turtles!!!!

Seventeen species of snake live on the Great Barrier Reef.

MORE THAN 1,500 SPECIES OF FISH LIVE ON THE REEF... ENJOY THE PICTURES!!!

WE HAD AN EXPERIENCE & EASTER THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN


STAY TUNED,

NICOLE


2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! What an incredible experience!
    And you finally found Nemo! Unforgetable indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless ! I am speechless ! There is no other word to describe my emotion when I saw these incredible photos.

    Then, I know you both will be laughing while reading this. Because I cannot believe you finally found Nemo -- "Finding Nemo" is my favorite Pixar movie and I am singing while writing...
    ♪♫♪ Somewhere beyond the sea, Somewhere waiting for me, My lover stands on golden sands, and watches the ships that go sailing
    ♩♬ Somewhere beyond the sea, She's there watching for me...

    This is certainly the adventure of a lifetime. It is great to be able to be sharing it.

    I love you very much,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete