Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

July 29, 2013

I SAID YES: SANTORINI, GREECE



I SAID YES.


















































































I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ” 

I am blogging to you from a little coffee shop in Paris. The Eiffel Tower is such a beautiful sight, and only a glance up from my computer screen.  It is a beautiful chilly morning … the birds are chirping, lovers are walking the streets hand in hand, and I am happily sipping on my delicious morning coffee. With each sip of coffee, I take a long look at my beautiful ring & smile knowing I've found my soul mate. "I am glowing" Anthony says. So let me take you back to July 10th 2013.

Today we decided we would ride our scooter  through Santorini, Greece - it would change our lives forever.

It was an ordinary morning exploring in Greece - I had my hair a mess, wearing a bathing suit and cover up. As we were exploring the amazing spot we discovered (Anthony planned) I turned around to find him on one knee. No, this had to be a dream! As he asked me to marry him I was at a loss for words - tears streaming down my face.

 YES! YES! YES!

The words he said, the tears that were shed & this special moment changed our lives forever. I uploaded some pictures from the big day above for you all to see. The engagement took place 7-10-2013 in Santorini , Greece at a special spot called the Heart of Santorini. It is located at the top of a mountain and has a cave shaped as a heart (you may notice in the pictures) & a little white chapel (The chapel of Agios Nikolaos) built into the mountain. This was the an amazing moment that we will cherish forever! 

We hope you enjoy our special moment.

I am a princess & I found my prince.

Today was full of many happy tears ... we're getting married!

The Newly Engaged,

Nicole & Anthony

Santorini, Greece 7-10-2013


2 comments:

  1. Anthony could have not found a more beautiful, stunning, enchanting, gorgeous place to propose!!
    May your love only grow stronger as you plan the big day, and may the two of you enjoy every step of the way while planning your life together.
    I love you both very much and wish you a future as bright and beautiful as your love.
    May God blessings be upon you in everything you plan.

    Congratulations on your Engagement!

    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! You two have brought me to tears! Your love is unlike any other and I know you will be happy and in love for eternity! Congratulations!! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete