Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

March 13, 2013

Happy Birthday from Aussie!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FROM
AUSTRALIA


HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

My Wish For You Is That This Life 

Becomes All That 

You Want It To be, Your Dreams Stay Big, Your 

Worries Stay Small



I love you. I am who I am because of you.

You are every reason, every hope, and every 

dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens

to us in the future, everyday we are together is the 

greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
"LET THE CELEBRATIONS BEGIN" 


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

...THROUGH THE YEARS...


"FIRST PICTURE"




"FLORIDA KEYS!"




"FIRST TREE!!!"


"HAPPY 19TH... SURPRISE!"

"SIESTA KEY"


"WHEN WE MET"



"PIKE"
"BOAT DAYS"
"NEVER STOP DANCING"


"SIESTA KEY"
"ALWAYS LAUGHING"

---WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE, NEVER STOP TRYING ---

"YOU'RE FLYING!"

"CAVE DIVING" 
"BON VOYAGE"

"ON TOP OF THE WORLD"

"HAPPY 4 YEARS FROM NEW ZEALAND"



















MY FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHER...

















"I LOVE YOU"


STAY TUNED....




HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ANTHONY,


It has been a blessing to have you in my life. Together we have been through it all… both the good and the bad. 

You have made me into a better person. You're not only my best friend, my better half, but most importantly you're my soul mate.

I have loved watching you grow into the amazing person that you are! Never stop believing in your dreams… look where you are!

You set a goal, and you made it come true! Never stop making them come true!


You will be laughing at me when you read this….


BUT


Happy Birthday Anthony! I can't wait for the many more to come!


Stay tuned for all the pictures from Bells Beach!


CHEERS MATE,


Nicole





3 comments:

  1. Lovely story captured in those beautiful pictures starting from when you first met. But, prettier than the photos are your words, Nicole.

    Happy 21st Birthday, Anthony!!!
    My best wishes for love, health and happiness in many more years to come.

    Love to both,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, what a beautiful way to show us some of your last 4 years. I hope they will become many many many more.

    Anthony,
    I can see you had a wonderful celebration and I'm very happy for that and wish you that you'll always be as happy as you are today. And, as Nicole says "never stop believing in your dreams, never stop making them come true"

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is so cool! Seeing all these pictures! What a 21st birthday!!!!! Sorry we didn't get to share it with you but glad you are so happy!!!! You have done so much!!!!! We love you and miss you!!!!! See you real soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete