Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

March 5, 2013

Sunday at the Park, St. Patricks Cathedral Mass, and Dinner in Little Italy


SUNDAY FUN
AT THE PARK, MASS AT ST. PATRICKS CATHEDRAL, DINNER IN LITTLE ITALY


FUN IN THE PARK AFTER THE USUAL MARKET....

"Pastor Sir Douglas and Lady Nicholl's Memorial"



 BEAUTIFUL MASSES AT ST. PATRICKS CATHEDRAL....











"Where the Clergy Lives"





LITTLE ITALY FOR DINNER... 





St. Patricks Cathedral

Another beautiful Sunday mass at St. Patricks Cathedral in Melbourne, Australia. What a beautiful Cathedral! Our favorite part is walking through the gardens of the Cathedral, while doing the stations of the cross! 

We are so blessed to be here! Prayers and love to all!


For more information on St. Patricks Cathedral click on the link below:

http://www.cam.org.au/cathedral

LITTLE ITALY


"Yeah, it's alright, alright… And I don't need five star reservations… I got spaghetti and a cheap bottle of wine… I don't need no concert in the city… I got a stereo and the 'Best Of Patsy Cline'… Ain't got no caviar, no Dom Perignon… But as far as I can see I got everything I want… 'Cause I got a roof over my head… The woman I love!" ~ Daruis Rucker

Little Italy, Melbourne in Australia (Italian Precinct or Lygon Street) is a "Little Italy."  It is a cultural precinct centered around Lygon Street!  Lygon street is home to a large concentration of Italian restaurants, and is the birthplace of Melbourne's cafe culture.

Oh did we enjoy that dinner... a cheap bottle of red wine, pizza, and tiramisu for dessert! 

We ate and drank to our hearts content! 

God Bless All Of You,


Nicole


WE HAD THE MOST DELICIOUS DINNER IN LITTLE ITALY!

P.S. I'm trying to update the blog, since I am a little behind!  I will be posting pictures of Tasmania on Facebook soon.

3 comments:

  1. Even I haven't commented on your previous postings, I have seen and enjoyed everyone of them. You have a way to write things that make it more enjoyable in addition to the beautiful pictures. I feel sometimes like I'm there enjoying the places, the food, the wine.... everything. I hope you will keep having a wonderful time. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An imposing cathedral in the gothic style located within a beautiful garden. That is what your photos of St. Patrick's Cathedral tell me of this sacred place. And I imagine that the inside is peaceful and spiritual, very inviting for praying and contemplation.

    Blessings to both of you,

    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! That cathedral looks incredible! anddd I love your jacket Nicole! (:

    ReplyDelete