Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

January 29, 2013

Botanical Gardens in Wellington, New Zealand

Botanical Gardens in Wellington, NZ
LOVE THIS CITY

January 28, 2013

"Taking the Cable Car to the Botanical Gardens"
"In the Cable Car"
"Yellow!!!"
"Rose Garden"

"Wellington Rose Garden"

"Stopping to smell the roses... like my mom says lol"




"Fun on Cuba Street!"
"Pub Time"

  
Wellington is an amazing city, full of life and culture! We started our day by taking the Wellington Cable Car to the Botanical Gardens. The Botanical Gardens were beautiful…. my favorite was the rose garden! Enjoy the pictures, I posted a few on this blog!


After the botanical gardens I went for some shopping before we made our way to an Irish Pub on Cuba Street for lunch where we did Karaoke! Later that evening we went to dinner on the beach, and then were back for more clubbing at night!


Wellington was a must-do!!!


Tomorrow we are off for a 6 hour drive to Rotorua to see some volcanoes!


Stay tuned,


Nicole











4 comments:

  1. How beautiful! You guys don't stop!!! Love the outfits Nicole (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuba is everywhere. Beautiful. The rose garden is out of this world. titi Maru

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that everything in the Botanical Gardens was beautiful, but since roses are my favorites I probably would have spent most of my time in the Lady Norwood Rose Garden. Gorgeous!

    Love,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you stopped and smelled the roses Lol! What did you sing at karaoke?

    ReplyDelete