Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

January 21, 2013

WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS BUNGY



BUCKET LIST: BUNGY JUMP
KAWARAU BRIDGE BUNGY JUMP


January 21, 2013


"Saying His Final Goodbyes"

"Just a Little Scared"
"Ready to Jump!"

"JUMPED OFF THE BRIDGE"
"I'M FLYING!"
"I BELIEVE I CAN FLY"
"Into the Freezing Water!"
"WOW"
WE SURVIVED! WE DID IT! BUNGY JUMP CROSSED OFF!
The World's Most Famous Bungy Jump: Kawarau Bridge

WE DID IT!


A Note From Nicole:

We bungy jumped off the Kawarau Bridge, New Zealand! Stepping onto the ledge was the scariest yet most powerful moment of our lives. In those split seconds, the world was ours! The rush from the initial jump was the most exhilarating feeling, one that I will NEVER forget!


The water rushed up so quickly, that for those seconds I knew how it felt to fly and to be completely free from my thoughts! I was lost in the moment, it was a memory that will be with me forever!


Nicole


A Note From Anthony:

Hello Mates!


This was something that took much convincing from Nicole to even get me onto the Bridge, but once I got off the bus I was so pumped! I was hoping to take a running start to jump, but the instructor dashed my hopes when he said I would need to stand on the edge making it so much harder to take the dive!


I will never forget, for those few seconds, what it is like to fly! The water was nearly freezing and made for a much needed refreshment after the heart racing jump! I will be posting videos of both Nicole's jump and my own!!


Stay Tuned!


Anthony

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! I can't believe Anthony actually did it! I would have had a heart attack!!! What an experience. Checking off things from the bucket list so young is a very big blessing! I have a list full to things left on mine!!!! I absolutely love the picture of you jumping. It is an amazing picture!!! Glad you survived it. I like it this way to see your adventures AFTER the fact... That way I can enjoy the pictures and not worry lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay watching the actual bungy jump was a bit too much for dad and I !!!! Remember we are not spring chickens any more and can easily have heart attacks!!!! Cool video. Don't know how you actually lunged off!!!!! You look really happy though so we are happy for you!!! Be careful and come back in one piece!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are outrageous & the videos are WILD!!!
    I'm glad that you took advantage of such a unique opportunity -- hopefully you got it out of your system.

    PS. May it be your first and your last ;)

    Love,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear birds,

    Are you crazy???? I would have died!!!!
    But I'm glad it was a good experience for you. I just hope that ONCE will be enough. God bless you both.

    Abuelo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg that looks crazy! I don't know how you jumped! I'm so happy you're having fun!! I miss you guys so much! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH NO!! That is not for me! But I'm glad you and Anthony enjoyed it! Have fun, titi Maru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! I'm glad I saw it after the fact or I would of had a heart attack! Continue making these amazing memories. Love you both very very much. Oma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole and Anthony!! This looks so cool!! I am so jealous you guys got to do this! I hope you guys are enjoying it

    ReplyDelete