Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

January 18, 2013

Finally Here

WE ARE HERE... G'day Mate!

"First View of Our New Home"
"What a Beautiful Sunset"

G'day Mate!  Those were the first words we heard as we stepped onto the famous "land down under." Can you believe it?  We are on the other side of the world!  Five days later... and we are finally in Australia. 

Are we really here?  It feels like a movie.  Words cannot even describe the beauty of Australia, which we have seen in just the few hours since we landed!

We are so excited for what this journey has in store of us... the food, the culture, and most importantly the Aussie's! 

After five days of travel, we are packed up again and ready to leave to New Zealand for three weeks!  Tomorrow morning (Saturday 19th... Australian time) we will be leaving to Queenstown, New Zealand!!!

Stay tuned,

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are finally in Australia but I do not like to think that you "are on the other side of the world."

    Oh yes, my precious granddaughter I am sure it feels like a movie in which you are the leading character. It could even be an award winning one!

    Enjoy your trip to New Zealand. Take a lot of pictures.

    Besitos,

    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!!! I am so glad you are finally there!!!!! I do not ponder the thought that you are in the other side of the world!!! I am trulyTHANKFUL for all this technology that lets us communicate with you and share this!!! I love you !!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!Amazing!! I am so glad you are safe and enjoying your journey. Have the best of time there and always. Love you, titi Maru

    ReplyDelete