Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

February 17, 2013

Happy Valentines Day From Melbourne Aquarium

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 

from

The Melbourne Aquarium

"Happy Valentines Day"

"Welcome to Antarctica"









"Happy Valentines Day from the Melbourne Aquarium!"







"HAPPINESS"


Well, first off… Happy Valentines Day to all of you! I hope you had a special day, and felt all the love that surrounds each and every one of you!


I guess I can confidently say that this Valentines Day was one for the books.   Not only did I celebrate it on the other side of the world in the Melbourne Aquarium… I celebrated it with my best friend, my personal comedian, the love of my life.


l had such a special Valentines Day, since I was surprised with a specially arranged dinner at the Melbourne Aquarium (Antarctica)!  Wow the happiness that room was filled with is hard to put into words. From the cute waddling of the penguins to the mouth watering four course meal, from the toasts to our accomplishments to the laughs that we shared… I can truly tell you that room was filled with love.  I will cherish these memories forever. As Karl Lagerfeld once said, "What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce."
So on that note I hope you enjoyed our photos of this unforgettable memory, I think it's safe to say they speak for themselves.


Each and every one of you hold a special place in our hearts. To all my family and friends… thank you for your love and support, even though we may not physically be together I can still feel it! So... Happy Valentines Day!


P.S. I know this may be cheesy (as Anthony is going say lol), but you all know that's me :) 


Hugs and Kisses,


Nicole







3 comments:

  1. I love the penguins! The aquarium looks great! What a great surprise and different thing to do on Valentine's!!! The dessert looks amazing! Missing you but very happy that you are so happy!!! Having you far is hard sometimes but seeing you so happy makes it easy and the fact that your "Valentine" is Anthony and that he is there sharing all this with you is what gives dad and I peace of mind!!! Love you both, Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I am so happy to see you celebrated Valentine's Day in such a wonderful way. I love all the pictures --the penguins...the aquarium...but mostly the happiness that irradiates from the smiles of both of you.
    You know that I share your thoughts about photographs capturing moments that you will treasure forever. Keep making memories! You'll appreciate this more as years go by.

    My precious granddaughter as a Valentine's message I will tell you again what I have said to you in several occasions "as long as you think of me and I think of you we can never be apart."

    PS. Was that creme brûlée on the dessert table? It looks delicious.

    Love you both,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a wonderful Valentine's Day. Very good pictures. And if the dessert looks like that, I imagine the rest was delicious also.

    ReplyDelete