Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

February 24, 2013

Wine Tasting in Tasmania

-WINE TASTING TASMANIA-
AUSTRALIA






"Devil's Corner Vineyard!!! My favorite"













"Freshly Grown Walnuts on the Vineyard in Gala Estate... So Yummy!"






EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER 


As Mark Twain once said...
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”


So… that is what we are doing... exploring, dreaming, and discovering! Today was another fun day as we were able to enjoy the beautiful scenery, taste one to many delicious wines, and watch the kangaroos hop through the vineyards! I think it is safe to say that today was one that I will never forget… sipping on a glass of wine and watching the kangaroos hop… what more can I ask for?


We visited five wineries in Tasmania: Milton Vineyard, Spring Vale Vineyard, Freycinet Vineyard, Galla Estate Vineyard, and Devil's Corner Vineyard. My favorite vineyard was Devil's Corner Vineyard…. pictures are posted above! Devil's Corner Vineyard gets its' name from Tasmania's Tasmanian Devils. We ended up buying a bottle of wine at this vineyard to take with us to Wine Glass Bay. Life is good!!! 


I am excited to post the pictures of the breath taking sunset on the Nine Mile Beach... for the next blog!

---HAPPINESS---

"Never Stop Being This Happy"


Stay Tuned,


Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Eye-catching views.

    May you always be as happy as you are today!

    Love you very much,

    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will have to give us wine l lessons when you get back. You have become quite the wine connoisseurs it looks like! I'm sure that you are totally enjoying it (unlike when went to Sonoma and it was tragic that there was no phone service lol) dad and I loved it kids not so much...what this tells me is that although you will always be our little girl you are an adult now! Maybe we can share going to a winery one day and all enjoy it! Is that picture of people crushing grapes real? It reminds me of a classic I Love Lucy show where she makes wine that was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete