Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

February 27, 2013

Wine Glass Bay Tasmania, Australia

-WINE GLASS BAY-

TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA

"GOOD MORNING"


"Playing With The Kangaroos By The Car!!!"

"Anthony Feeding His New Friend!"

"WINE GLASS BAY"

"Hiking andHaving Fun!"
"Just Another Day In Paradise... We Made It After a 2 Hour Hike!"




"The Ocean Is My Only Medication"

"Just Know, When You Truly Want Success, You'll Never Give Up On It.  No Matter How Bad The Situation May Get"


"I Think I Might Have Found Me My Own Kind Of Paradise- Zac Brown (Knee Deep)"



"Wine on Wine Glass Bay!!!"

"Oysters"


"Happiness Is Not Something You Postpone For The Future; It Is Something You Design For The Present"


"Kangaroos On The Beach!!!"




"Having A Little Too Much Fun In The Sand!"

"Love The Adventure Each Day Brings!"


"Our Favorite Beach Days Just Got Better... ROOS!"

“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.

Here I am, cherishing all our sweet and unforgettable memories.  "Life is short, live it.  Love is rare, grab it.  Anger is bad, dump it.  Fear is awful, face it.  Memories are sweet, cherish it."  Today was a unique day in Tasmania as we hiked two hours to get to the famous Wine Glass Bay, recognized as one of the world's most beautiful beaches.

Wow, were we awestruck.  This is our type of paradise... the ocean, the sand between our toes, and a nice refreshing drink to talk and relax with.  Earlier this trip, as you may have seen in our previous blog, we went wine tasting!  So, we decided to buy our favorite wine at Devil's Corner Winery to bring to Wine Glass Bay!  Many of the hikers laughed and said they wish they would have brought wine to Wine Glass Bay!  We enjoyed another beautiful day in paradise!  We were in for another surprise as our little Kangaroo friends came onto the beach to relax with us too!  What an experience it is to be on the beach, and be able to play with the Kangaroos!

THESE MEMORIES ARE UNFORGETABLE

LIFE IS GOOD

Xo,

Nicole


3 comments:

  1. I'm super behind on my reading of the blog! These pictures are beautiful! Love your outfits like always lol and I miss you two like crazy! You look amazing!! Love the picture of the wine bottle haha very artistic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that I had missed this posting.
    How content and relaxed you both look!
    Beautiful pictures! I never thought you would find kangaroos on the beach. Very funny to see the one with sand on the face; looks just like a kid.

    My precious granddaughter, I am so happy to see you are enjoying so much, doing so many different things, and making unforgettable memories.

    I love you very much,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the beautiful things you have seen! Coolest thing to feed the kangaroos on the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete