Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

February 26, 2013

Nine Mile Beach Tasmania, Australia

-NINE MILE BEACH TASMANIA-
AUSTRALIA

I HOPE YOU DANCE...











"Our Footprints"

"Sand Dunes"
"And When You Get The Choice To Sit It Out or Dance..."


"I Hope You Dance"

"I Hope You Never Fear Those Mountains In The Distance"

"I Hope You Still Feel Small When You Stand Beside The Ocean"










Add caption


I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance….

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin'
Don't let some Hellbent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out, reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance….

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

Dance
Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along
I hope you dance 
I hope you dance
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder, where those years have gone?


I Hope You Dance, is the song my mom has sung to me ever since I was a little girl, one I love. This is a beautiful song with a beautiful message, and like my mom says she is happy I danced when I had the choice to sit it out.!!!


We had a lot of fun watching the beautiful sunset on Nine Mile Beach in Tasmania, Australia. The colors were vibrant… the oranges, the bright yellows, the light pinks, the brilliant reds, and the soft purples! We enjoyed this sunset like no other! I think the pictures speak for themselves!!! 


Anthony saw how happy I was running around the beach singing, and well just being me…. that he decided to play my favorite… I Hope You Dance!


I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we had fun taking them! 


Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder, where those years have gone?


I HOPE YOU DANCE!!!


WE SURE ARE

"Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin' Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin'"

I Hope You Dance....




























XOXO,

NICOLE


3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!!!BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN THE PICTURES!!!!BEAUTIFUL SUNSET!!!!

    I hope you'll always keep dancing!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beach! Beautiful sunset! Beautiful pictures!
    Very cute the idea of the shape of a h♡eart made with your hands.

    I know that song is very dear to you and it does have a beautiful message. "Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along." We did not want to look back and had to wonder where the years had gone...That is why we have always kept dancing!

    Besitos,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making me cry...I do miss you so much! But I'm not crying from sadness or from missing you but from happiness! To see how far you've come and to see you so carefree and happy! What a beautiful place and what magnificent scenery! Not only are you singing the song but living it! Dad and I couldn't be prouder! Love the pictures of you dancing and absolutely love the one of you looking into the ocean!!!

    ReplyDelete