Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

July 6, 2013

EXPLORING THE BEAUTY: MYKONOS, GREECE



Welcome To Our New Beautiful Home On The Water In Mykonos:




" Loving The Flowers Of Greece "







" The Beautiful Wind Mills of Mykonos "

" Mykonos Little Venice "

" The Beautiful Hidden Alley Ways "










" Time For Some Greek Home Made White Wine! "
" What A Delicious Lunch "
" Greek Moussaka "
" The Famous Greek Pita Gyro "









" Loving These Hidden Wonders! "










Welcome To MykonosGreece
We Made It

After a 5 hour boat journey from Athens we made it to Mykonos, Greece. Mykonos is part of the Cyclades, lying between Tinos and Syros (the pictures of these two islands are posted on the previous blog - of our brief visit). As we stepped onto the Port of Mykonos we instantly saw the magnificent bright white buildings, turquoise waters and golden sandy beaches.  Mykonos is so beautiful, it is no accident that it has become one of the most desired destinations in the world.

We quickly got our belongings and made our way to our traditional Greek home - thank god we are two suit cases & 100 pounds lighter! As we arrived to our newest home in Mykonos we were greeted by a bright white building, adorable blue window shutters and the outstanding view of the Aegean Sea.

Once I was able to overcome the excitement of my adorable Greek room, finally coming to terms that this was really happening, Anthony and I made our way to explore Mykonos.  We wondered through the streets and alley ways, must I say that these were no ordinary alley ways - as you may have noticed in the pictures above.

I felt like I was secretly being caught on film, other than Anthony's ... I felt like I was watching a movie of Greece.   Although, I ... WE ... were actually here! We explored the beautiful secret alley ways of Mykonos & loved stumbling upon the famous Wind Mills and Little Venice!

Lunch on the water was to die for - the traditional Greek Moussaka and Pita Gyro!

Enjoy The Pictures!

Lots Of Love From Greece,

Nicole & Anthony


2 comments:

  1. Ah!!! I think that this traveling through the Greek Islands will be my favorite. I LOVE IT !!! It reminds me of one of my most-liked movies, (which by the way we saw together) Mamma Mia; even though I believe the movie was mainly filmed in Skopelos.

    Lots of love,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!!! I love this place

    ReplyDelete