Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

July 30, 2013

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN: SANTORINI, GREECE



We Will Be Back To Visit The Spot That Changed Our Lives Forever :)

" The Heart Of Santorini "


" I love you & you are mine - forever "

" Our Spot "



" The Chapel Of Agios Nikolaos "


" Our Little White Church! "


Until We Meet Again
Santorini, Greece

Santorini, you have been a dream come true ... leading me to my happy ever after, I found my prince

After 20 days in Greece, it was extremely hard for us to say good bye to the culture which we have grown to LOVE.  Greece has given us new friends, beautiful memories & a love even stronger as soul mates.

" She got whatever it is
It blows me away
She's everything I want to say to a woman
but couldn't find the words to say
She got whatever it is
I don't know what to do
Cause every time I try and tell her how I feel it comes out. 
I love you. 
You got whatever it is"

We are excited for our new adventures, as we are off to Italy!  Most importantly we are excited to spend the rest of our lives together.

You Have Given Me The World & More.

Love The World Travelers,

Nicole & Anthony 

1 comment:

  1. In your amazingl journey you have found paradise in Santorini.
    This magical island will be very close to your hearts forever.

    Besitos,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete