Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

July 8, 2013

WE LOVE FETA CHEESE & THE AEGEAN SEA: MYKONOS, GREECE















Are You Hungry Yet?
(We Are!)

Hopefully you were able to get the same mouth watering affect from the pictures, as we did indulging ourselves with the delicious foods of Greece.  Oh, and not to mention the view was simply spectacular (my favorite part).

To begin, we ordered a delicious red bottle of Greek wine with baked sesame-feta cheese.  Wow, the wine was tasty complimenting the delicious cheese.  As we dug our forks into the baked feta cheese, the aroma overpowered the room.  It is now safe to say, we are feta cheese addicts! We then enjoyed a delicious vegetable and shrimp risotto - since Greece is known for its sea food.

Apart from the delicious foods, the view was an experience in itself.  I always ask myself how the view in Mykonos can get even better than it already is, but it certainly can.  We enjoyed a bottle of wine, tasty food and great company all while on the waters of Greece's Aegean Sea.

Our Tummy's Were Full & We Were Happy!

From The Gorgeous View,  

Nicole & Anthony


1 comment:

  1. Spectacular views captured in your photographs.
    The food looks delicious. And I do not know if it is the combination of the following: 1) It is already 1:30pm and I have not had lunch yet, 2) The nice photos of the plates and 3) The way you describe everything, but I am having the mouth watering effect that you were expecting.
    I need to go now and have something to eat even though I do not have feta cheese in my fridge.

    Much love,
    Baba

    ReplyDelete