Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

June 10, 2013

A WEEK AT THE READING ROOM














G'Day From The Reading Room

I am writing to you while sipping a hot and delicious cup of coffee. This week was a week filled with all sorts of coffee: from cappuccinos to espressos. I guess you can say our coffee addiction  (me being a full blow coffee addict) is not a very well kept secret, clearly revealed in the pictures above.  This week, in particular, was one filled with extra coffee.  It is safe to say that Melbourne's coffee culture has really grown on us during these past months.  We love exploring Melbourne's hidden coffee alleys, as I've previously mentioned in other blogs.  

I especially, cannot get enough of the distinct aroma of the freshly brewed coffee lingering through out the streets of Melbourne!  

We are enjoying our cups of coffee in Aussie even more during this time of year, WINTER!  Yes I just said winter to those of you following our blog from Florida, the sunshine state, or any part of the Northern Hemisphere for that matter! 

Australia, located in the Southern Hemisphere, is now experiencing its beautiful winter season.  The fall leaves have already fallen, Anthony and I loved watching that during our runs, and the winter chill is here!  Snow flakes are often spotted in Melbourne & snow has begun to fall in the mountains surrounding outside the city.

The taste of coffee, the chill of the winter cold and a book in our hands has made The Reading Room our favorite spot ... especially this week!

{Enjoy This Weeks Coffee Pictures}

The Coffee Lovers

Nicole & Anthony

1 comment:

  1. I feel like if I am sipping the coffee...
    I can even smell the aroma.

    Enjoy it !!!

    Baba

    ReplyDelete