Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

June 19, 2013

BOTANICAL GARDEN. RICE TERRACE LUNCH & BLISS SPA



Bali's greenery is incredible, so lush and fresh!  Enjoy the pictures at the Botanical Garden, Lunch at the Rice Terrace & The Bliss Spa!























































Hello From the Botanical Garden, Rice Terrace, Bliss Spa & Our Patio Dinner:

Wow, how do I begin this post?!  To begin, Bali is absolutely full of life and is lusciously green!  It is a tropical paradise, full of sun, humidity and the occasional rain! The first night we arrived we were able to listen to the rainstorm at 4:00am, this was extremely soothing!  The wonderful part was that it cleared up by the time we got up for the day!  We love this weather... happy to be back in the hot and humid parts of this world!!!

The Botanical Garden was to die for, but we were more than impressed with the Rice Terrace! Not only did our driver Putu drive us along the Rice Terrace, but he showed us a wonderful spot for lunch.  We invited Putu to have lunch with us, overlooking the Rice Terrace.  He told us the local history as we were sitting and eating feeling as we were in heaven.

To think there is more, is hard for me to even believe.  Well, that evening we headed to the spa for welcoming massages & I got an amazing facial and hot stone massage!  This was greatly appreciated, adding to my new and rejuvenated feeling! As Anthony loves to say, "you look like a movie star!"  I think he might be a little delusional, but I will take the compliment ... after all I feel like a new me.  I've done yoga each morning at sunrise (once in the evening rain), got my palm read by my Guru(the medicine man from Eat Pray Love - details coming soon) and learned how to prepare the offerings for each magnificent temple.

I am a new me, we are a new us!

Love-Meditate-Travel,

Nicole & Anthony

P.S. Stay Tuned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment