Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

June 14, 2013

OFF TO FIND NIRVANA IN ASIA: BALI, INDONESIA BOUND






Good Morning From Melbourne,

I am blogging to you as I am sipping on a much needed early morning cup of coffee in Australia's International Airport.  

I told myself there would be no tears shed getting into a taxi cab in Australia for the last time (for now at least), but I would be lying to you if I told you I didn't. Australia will always be a place we call 'home' and as I mentioned in the previous blog we will never loose our adventurous Crocodile Dundee or Steve Irwin personas! The lessons and memories learned while living in Australia have changed who we are, and will always be a part of us.  Each memory shared will live with us forever through each painting, boomerang and other decoration bought a long the way. We will be able to relive each moment when looking at our photographs, but most importantly our memories will live through US.

On a different note, what were we thinking when we packed six suitcases?! YES, you heard me, we packed six suitcases and brought them to the other side of the world.  Anthony loves when I have to admit that once again he was right, was I crazy to bring so much luggage?  Sadly, I admit that it was absolutely CRAZY.  What were we thinking? When traveling to multiple continents, countries, and cities one suitcase gets to be too much!  Between converting pounds to kilos, changing different airlines and overweight fees, six suitcases is simply ridiculous! So, we had to do something about our excessive amounts of luggage.  We were desperate to get rid of an extra 150 pounds, and found a company to ship our bags home.  Mission accomplished, our bags travelled all the from Australia to Miami! We are a 150 pounds lighter and ready to continue traveling the world.

We are getting ready to head to the Virgin Australia Terminal, board our plane, gladly accept a few glasses of wine and enjoy our flight to ASIA.  Our first stop in Asia is Indonesia. We will be landing in Denpasar, Bali and heading to Ubud (our first stop)! For all of you girls who love to read fun books, yes I am going to the actual place where Eat Pray Love was written about.

Oh ... and of course I am taking a much needed meditating yoga class with my own Guru!

Well we are off to the terminal, and we cannot wait to share what this new chapter has in store.

Off To Find Nirvana,

Nicole & Anthony


ASIA WE ARE READY FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment