Need a Translation? Select Your Language Below

June 20, 2013

THE YOGA BARN BALI, INDONESIA



The Yoga Barn is a gem in a sacred paradise. Love and inspiration have been built into the artistically crafted studio and retreat center. Bali is irresistible and the Yoga Barn captures the essence of the island.

 - Desiree Rumbaugh





















The Yoga Barn Bali,

The town of Ubud is well known for its deeply Balinese Hindu culture, the warmth of its people, boutique shopping, international food, and a peaceful easy-going life style as you may have noticed in the previous blog! We succeeded in our bartering, adding to our collection from around the world.

The Yoga Barn is located in the heart of Ubud, Bali's cultural hub (within walking distance of Jalan Monkey Forest), the Yoga Barn is South Asia's full service yoga studio, and healing retreat center. As you may have noticed from the photos above, the Yoga Barn is nestled amidst rice paddies, an organic farm & a jungle ravine about 120 meters down Jalan Hanoman from Jalan Raya, Ubud. The Yoga Barn has a spiritual vibe, from its earthy and rustic, relaxing and friendly ambiance. Since the Yoga Barn is dedicated to healing and renewal, it provides a lush and inspiring environment for the nourishment of body, mind and soul. 

We were certainly impressed by our experience, in particular my love for yoga has been taken to a completely new level. Once in the session my mind was at ease, as I was concentrating on my breathing. I had an entire 90 minutes to think of myself, to better myself. Although yoga is extremely peaceful, it is quite a workout! I will continue incorporating this magnificent exercise into my daily routine. It is good for the mind and soul

I feel balanced.


From The Yoga Barn,


Nicole & Anthony



2 comments:

  1. You look great Nicole!! I'm catching up on your life here noww lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree yoga is awesome! Maybe we can go together when you get back home :) I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete